Table of Contents
Timetric's "Billington Holdings Plc (BILN) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Billington Holdings Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Billington Holdings Plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Billington Holdings Plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Billington Holdings Plc (Billington) is a structural steel and engineering company. The company's products include modern CNC machines, in house beam straightening and cambering machines, steel sections, shafts, fittings, steel structures, edge protection barriers, structural timber frames, stair barriers, free standing barriers, trail arrests, bay masters, and external, interior, and living hoardings. It also provides steel gates, specialist steel stair products, metalwork products, enclosed stairs, straight stairs, spiral stairs, combination stairs, helical stairs, security stairs, and fire escape stairs, among others. Billington offers services such as erection, installation, fabrication, project management, surveying, delivery, training, designing, engineering, partnering, supply chain services, estimating, painting, and data management services, among others. The company operates through its subsidiaries such as Billington Structures Ltd, Peter Marshall Steel Stairs Ltd, and Tubecon, among others. Billington is headquartered in Barnsley, the UK.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302