Table of Contents
Timetric's "Somfy SA (SO) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Somfy SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Somfy SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Somfy SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Somfy SA (Somfy) is a motor and automatic control products manufacturing company. The company operates through automation application such as awnings, shutters, window, and blinds. Its shutter and awning activity designs and develops motors, remote controls, control points, sensors and home automation solutions and technologies for a wide range of awnings and roller shutters in homes. Somfy's window and blind activity designs and develops motors, remote controls and control points for the motorization and automation of many domestic applications such as blinds, projection screens, external vertical blinds, adjustable solar screens and windows. The company's activity designs and develops motors, remote controls and control points, sensors and accessories for gates, garage doors, and alarms. It operates offices and agencies across the world. Somfy is headquartered in Cluses, France.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762