Table of Contents
Timetric's "Beni Stabili S.p.A. (BNS) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Beni Stabili S.p.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Beni Stabili S.p.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Beni Stabili S.p.A."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Beni Stabili S.p.A. (Beni Stabili), a subsidiary of Fonciere des Regions, is a property investment and development company. The company, along with its subsidiaries provides property investment and management services. It invests in office properties and leases to industrial and financial companies under medium to long-term contracts. Beni Stabili also provides property development service for subsequent lease; property trading activities, and offers property services to third parties. The company's projects include Milano- Excelsior Galleria Del Corso, Torino-Corso Marconi, and Milano-Viale Ortles Ripamonti, among others. Beni Stabili is headquartered in Rome, Italy.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019