Table of Contents
Timetric's "Lloyds Metals & Energy Limited (512455) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Lloyds Metals & Energy Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Lloyds Metals & Energy Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Lloyds Metals & Energy Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Lloyds Metals & Energy Limited (LMEL), formerly Lloyds Metals & Engineers Limited, a subsidiary of Lloyds Groups, is a manufacturer and distributor of direct reduced iron products. The company's products include sponge iron products, hot rolled products, cold rolled products, galvanized iron products, engineering products, and iron ore products. It uses basic raw material inputs that include non-coking coal, iron ore, and dolomite limestone for the manufacturing of sponge iron. LMKEL has taken the technology from M/s. Orissa Sponge Iron Ltd. (OSIL) and installed their plant at Ghugus. LMEL's equipments kiln, cooler, and major structures were designed and supplied by the engineering division of M/s. Lloyds Steel Industries Ltd. The company has operations across India. LMEL is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302