Table of Contents
Timetric's "ChongHerr Investments Ltd (CDH) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ChongHerr Investments Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "ChongHerr Investments Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "ChongHerr Investments Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
ChongHerr Investments Ltd (ChongHerr Investments) is a construction materials manufacturing and distributing company. The company's products include sandstone, dimensional blocks and slabs, internal wall tiles, internal floor tiles, external wall tiles, external floor tiles, and building panels. It also provides colonial bricks, counter tops, furniture, paves, landscaping materials, landscaping ornaments, and building and construction materials, among others. ChongHerr Investments offers services such as construction, mining, quarrying, exporting, installation, maintenance, budgeting, risk management, processing, blending, and materials transportation services. The company has operations Brisbane and Helidon, Australia. ChongHerr Investments is headquartered in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302