Table of Contents
Timetric's "Kungsleden AB (KLED) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kungsleden AB"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Kungsleden AB" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Kungsleden AB"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Kungsleden AB (Kungsleden) is a real estate service provider. The company operates in property trading and property management. It owns, manages, and trades properties including offices, industries and warehousing, retail properties, retirement homes, schools, and care centers. Kungsleden's property portfolio includes 288 properties. The company has operations in Stockholm, Goteborg, Jonkoping, Malmo, Vasteras, Eskilstuna, and Ostersund, Sweden. It operates through its subsidiaries such as Kungsleden Fastighets AB, Realia AB, and Kungsleden Syd AB, among others. Kungsleden is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302