Table of Contents
Timetric's "Oklo Resources Limited (OKU) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Oklo Resources Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Oklo Resources Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Oklo Resources Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Oklo Resources Limited (Oklo Resources) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops gold deposit properties. Its projects include Dandoko, Yanfolila, Moussala, Solabougouda, Samit, Kolondieba, Boutounguissi, Aourou, and Harts Range projects. Oklo Resources' Dandoko project is located 30 km from Fekola deposit and 50 km south southeast of Loulo Mine covering an area of 134 sq km and produces gold deposits. The company's Moussala projects is located 10 km west of the Dandoko exploration permit comprise two significant gold targets covering an area of 66 sq km and produces gold deposits. Its Solabougouda project is located 245 km south southeast of Banako in the Birimian Gold Belt covering an area of 188 sq km and produces gold deposits. It has operations in Africa and Australia. Oklo Resources is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302