Table of Contents
Timetric's "EnGro Corporation Limited (S44) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "EnGro Corporation Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "EnGro Corporation Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "EnGro Corporation Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
EnGro Corporation Limited (EnGro) is an investment holding company which operates through its business units such as building materials, specialty polymer, and investments units. The company's building materials unit offers specialty cement, bag, ground granulated blast furnace slag, molten iron blast furnace slag, ordinary portland, general purpose, portland blast furnace, sulfate resistance, and high slag blast furnace cement; ready mix concrete, fine powders, granular, and finished products. Its specialty polymer unit provides engineering polymers, crushed, volume polyolefins, styrenic, high performance engineering, and functional polymers; thermoplastic elastomers, color and functional masterbatches, color compounds, radio screens, bumpers, and vacuum cleaner casings, among others. EnGro's investments unit offers hi tech and traditional investments, direct investments, capital funds investment, capital management, property development, and project management services, among others. The company has operations in Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, and China. EnGro is headquartered in Singapore.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762