Table of Contents
Timetric's "Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Brandywine Realty Trust"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Brandywine Realty Trust" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Brandywine Realty Trust"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Brandywine Realty Trust (Brandywine) is a real estate investment trust. The company offers real estate services such as asset management, development and construction, investment services, marketing and leasing services, property management, and tenant services. Its development and construction services include site selection, land acquisition, approval attainment, design and space planning, construction management, renovation, and build-to-suit services. Brandywine's projects portfolio includes Lake Merritt Tower, Concord Airport Plaza, Delaware Corporate Center, One Rodney Square, Cielo Center, Cira Centre, and 1 Foster Avenue, among others. The company has operations in California, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Virginia. Brandywine is headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, the US.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762