Table of Contents
Timetric's "Norwegian Property ASA (NPRO) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Norwegian Property ASA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Norwegian Property ASA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Norwegian Property ASA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Norwegian Property ASA (Norwegian Property) is a real estate service provider. The company's services include property development, property administration, property daily operations, property maintenance, property marketing, property leasing, real estate financing, property investment, and property management services. It also provides project coordination, property assistance, properties portfolio management, project development, project management, and project financing services, among others. Norwegian Property invests and develops residential, commercial, retail, office, business park, industrial, apartment, housing, warehouse, parking, shopping mall, hotel, restaurant, and infrastructure buildings and facilities. The company constructs projects across Oslo and Stavanger, Norway. Norwegian Property is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302