Table of Contents
Timetric's "Insteel Industries, Inc. (IIIN) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Insteel Industries, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Insteel Industries, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Insteel Industries, Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Insteel Industries, Inc. (Insteel) is a steel wire reinforcing product manufacturer. The company manufactures and markets products such as prestressed concrete strand and welded wire reinforcement including engineered structural mesh, concrete pipe reinforcement, and standard welded wire reinforcement. Its products are sold to manufacturers of concrete products that are used in non-residential construction. Insteel manufactures products for concrete construction applications. The company operates 10 manufacturing facilities located in the US. Insteel is headquartered in Mount Airy, North Carolina, the US.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Summary U.S. Concrete, Inc. (U.S. Concrete) is a construction company that produces and markets ready-mixed concrete, aggregates and offers value added services. The company offers aggregates, ready-mixed ...
Synopsis Timetric's "Nexe grupa d.d. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, ...
Synopsis Timetric's "ACICO Industries Co. (K.S.C.) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, ...