Table of Contents
Timetric's "Charter Hall Retail REIT - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Charter Hall Retail REIT"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Charter Hall Retail REIT" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Charter Hall Retail REIT"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Charter Hall Retail REIT (CHRR) is a real estate service provider. The company's services include investment management, asset management, property management, leasing, development, and project delivery services. It provides off market investments, long lease assets and portfolio management, property funds management, in-house property services, residential and commercial development, co-investments, and leasing services, among others. CHRR invests and develops residential, commercial, retail, office, industrial, shopping mall, leisure, and entertainment buildings and facilities. The company's projects include 333 George Street, 570 Bourke Street, Bateau Bay Square, Southgate Plaza, and Rosehill Distribution Centre, among others. It has operations in Australia and Poland. CHRR is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
A textual analysis of the financial results for Retail Estates SA compared to selected competitors. Also included are quantitative analyses of the company's financial statements, extensive ratio analyses ...
A textual analysis of the financial results for Retail Properties of America Incorporated compared to selected competitors. Also included are quantitative analyses of the company's financial statements, ...
A textual analysis of the financial results for Charter Hall Retail REIT compared to selected competitors. Also included are quantitative analyses of the company's financial statements, extensive ratio ...