Table of Contents
Timetric's "NorthStar Realty Finance Corp. (NRF) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "NorthStar Realty Finance Corp."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "NorthStar Realty Finance Corp." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "NorthStar Realty Finance Corp."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
NorthStar Realty Finance Corp. (NRFC) is a real estate investment trust company. The company acquires and manages a range of commercial real estate debt investments. It provides commercial real estate loans across various types of properties. NRFC's debt investment properties include office buildings, retail, industrial facilities, multifamily, hotel, and healthcare facilities. The company invests in manufactured housing communities, healthcare, net lease, multifamily, and other real estate properties. It also invests in indirect interests in real estate through private equity real estate funds. NRFC is headquartered in New York, the US.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Canadian Real Estate Investment Trust (CREIT) is a financial services company that provides real estate investment services. The company offers portfolio of real estate assets and provides delivery ...
Synopsis Timetric's "W. P. Carey Inc. (WPC) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products ...
Synopsis Timetric's "Westgrund Aktiengesellschaft (WEG1) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, ...