Synopsis Timetric's "Corporacion Financiera Alba, S.A. (ALB) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
Summary This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Corporacion Financiera Alba, S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Scope - Identifies crucial company information about "Corporacion Financiera Alba, S.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy - Enhance your understanding of "Corporacion Financiera Alba, S.A."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Key Highlights Corporacion Financiera Alba, S.A. (Alba), a part of March Group, is a real estate service provider. The company operates through three divisions such as listed equity investment, unlisted equity investment, and real estate services. Its real estate services division invests in office buildings in prime downtown or suburban business locations. Alba's listed equity investment division invests in the companies established outside Spain. The company's unlisted equity investment division invests in private companies. It also provides property leasing and holding equity investments services. Alba is headquartered in Madrid, Spain.