Table of Contents
Timetric's "Post Properties, Inc. (PPS) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Post Properties, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Post Properties, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Post Properties, Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Post Properties, Inc. (Post Properties) is a real estate investment trust. The company operates as a developer and operator of upscale multi-family apartment communities. It operates through four divisions such as post apartment management, post construction and post property services, post investment group, and post corporate services. Post Properties' post apartment management division has day-to-day operations of all the company's communities including community leasing and property management. The company's post construction and post property division provides overseeing construction and physical asset maintenance activities. Its post investment group division undertakes development, acquisition, rehabilitation, disposition, and asset management activities of the company. The company post corporate service division provides executive direction and controls services for its other divisions and subsidiaries. Its operating communities are located in the Atlanta, Georgia, Dallas, Texas, Washington, D.C., and Tampa, Florida. Post Properties is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019