Table of Contents
Timetric's "Skyline Corporation (SKY) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Skyline Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Skyline Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Skyline Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Skyline Corporation (Skyline) is a producer of housing units. The company designs and markets manufactured houses and modular homes. It markets and sells manufactured homes in the suburban and rural areas and recreational vehicles including travel trailers, fifth wheels, and park models. Skyline also offers marketing services, accounting, information technology, engineering, product development, financial, legal, and other corporate functions. The company offers services through 11 operating divisions located in nine states across the country. It operates in Sugarcreek, Mcminnville, San Jacinto, Elkhart, Lancaster, Arkansas, Mansfield, and Woodland, the US. Skyline is headquartered in Elkhart, Indiana, the US.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302