Table of Contents
Timetric's "Yooshin Engineering Corporation (54930) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Yooshin Engineering Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Yooshin Engineering Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Yooshin Engineering Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Yooshin Engineering Corporation (Yooshin) is a construction service provider. The company offers services such as design, urban planning, leisure and landscape, consulting services, engineering, construction supervision, feasibility studies, and construction management services. It also provides master planning, land and site development, preliminary and detailed design, technical survey, transport plans, and geological services, among others. Yooshin offers transportation facilities such as roads, airports, railways, high-speed railways, subways, bridges, tunnels, and ports. The company constructs and develops bridges and tunnels, and operates environmental projects, water resources engineering business, and water supply and sewage facility business. It has operations throughout Korea. Yooshin is headquartered in Seoul, Republic of Korea.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762