Table of Contents
Timetric's "Dynamic Holdings Limited (29) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Dynamic Holdings Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Dynamic Holdings Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Dynamic Holdings Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Dynamic Holdings Limited (Dynamic Holdings) is an investment holding company. The company develops and invests in up-market residential, commercial, and retail projects. Its business activities include property leasing, property selling, and property development. Dynamic Holdings leases properties which include Eton place in Shanghai, uptown mall in Beijing, and inspiring space in Beijing. The company develops residential buildings, offices, shopping mall, and car parks in Beijing and Shanghai. It operates in Hong Kong, the UK, and China. Dynamic Holdings is headquartered in Hong Kong.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019