Table of Contents
Timetric's "Melcor Developments Ltd. (MRD) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Melcor Developments Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Melcor Developments Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Melcor Developments Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Melcor Developments Ltd. (Melcor) is a real estate development company. The company operates through four divisions such as community development, property development, investment property, and recreational property. Its community development division acquires raw land in urban corridors; and plans, develops, and markets the acquired land as builder ready urban communities and large-scale commercial and industrial centers. Melcor's property development division develops, manages construction, markets and initially leases retail, office, and industrial revenue-producing properties on prime commercial sites purchased from its community development division. The company's investment properties division manages and leases its portfolio of residential, office, retail, and industrial properties. Its recreational property division owns, and manages championship golf courses build to add value to Melcor residential communities. The company has operations in Canada and the US. Melcor is headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Granite REIT (Granite) formerly Granite Real Estate Inc. is a construction company that offers real estate investment services. The company acquires, develops, constructs and manages industrial ...
Summary Saudi Industrial Services Company (SISCO) is an investment holding company that develops and invests in the water, energy, wastewater, sewage, IT, and communications businesses. The company undertakes ...
Summary Canadian Real Estate Investment Trust (CREIT) is a financial services company that provides real estate investment services. The company offers portfolio of real estate assets and provides delivery ...