Table of Contents
Timetric's "Carpentaria Exploration Limited (CAP) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Carpentaria Exploration Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Carpentaria Exploration Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Carpentaria Exploration Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Carpentaria Exploration Limited (Carpentaria Exploration) is a mineral exploration company. The company operates in the acquisition, exploration, and development of iron ore and magnetite deposits. Its projects portfolio includes Hawsons Iron Project, South Dam, Broken Hill Tin and Tungsten Project, Central Lachlan Gold Project, and Temora. Carpentaria Exploration holds 60% inertest in Hawsons Iron Project located 60 km southwest of Broken Hill comprising ELs 6979, 7208 and 7504. The company's South Dam project is located 200 km north-northeast of Adelaide and comprises EL 4395. Its Broken Hill Tin and Tungsten Project consists EL 6936 and EL 7829 exploration licenses covering 193 square km area and located approximately 60 km north of Broken Hill. The company's Central Lachlan Gold Project comprises three licences including EL 8095 Advene, EL 8189 Grong Grong, and EL 7896 Barellan. Its Temora project consists of exploration licence 6901 covering 436 square area and located approximately 80 km north of Wagga Wagga. Carpentaria Exploration is headquartered in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Arrowhead Gold Corp. (Arrowhead Gold) is a mineral exploration company that offers gold exploration programs. The company offers develops major resources in newly emerging regions. It provides ...
Summary Andromeda Metals Limited (Andromeda), formerly Adelaide Resources Limited, is a mineral exploration company that offers gold and copper deposits. The company offers risk managed discovery, development ...
Summary Stans Energy Corp. (Stans) is a mineral exploration company that acquires, explores and mines for uranium, REEs, gold and base metals. The company offers creation and development of chemical technologies ...