Table of Contents
Timetric's "Trade Union Cooperative Insurance & Reinsurance Company (8170) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Trade Union Cooperative Insurance & Reinsurance Company"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Trade Union Cooperative Insurance & Reinsurance Company" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Trade Union Cooperative Insurance & Reinsurance Company"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Trade Union Cooperative Insurance & Reinsurance Company (TUCIRC) is an insurance and reinsurance solutions provider. The company’s products and services portfolio includes homeowner's insurance, commercial property insurance, motor insurance, engineering and construction insurance, and travel insurance. The company also offers marine cargo and marine hull insurance, general accident insurance, workman's compensation insurance, fidelity guarantee insurance, public liability insurance, burglary insurance and corporate health insurance. Furthermore, the company provides claims management services. Through these products and services, the company serves individuals and corporate clients. It distributes its products through a network of its branches and agents in Saudi Arabia. TUCIRC is headquartered in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia.
The company reported gross written premium of SAR846.0 million during fiscal year 2015 (FY2015), representing an annual increase of 4.6% over FY2014. Its net earned premiums was SAR593.4 million in FY2015, representing an annual decrease of 10.9% over the previous year.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Al Alamiya Cooperative Insurance Co. (Al Alamiya) is a financial services company that offers personal insurance, commercial insurance and risk management and claim services. The company’s personal ...
Summary KB Insurance Co., Ltd. (KB Insurance) is a financial service provider that offers non-life insurance products and services to individuals and corporate. The company offers coverage for various ...
Summary Amana Cooperative Insurance Company (Amana) is a financial services company that offers insurance and personal deposit solutions. The company offers insurance services such as property, car, fire, ...