Table of Contents
Timetric's "Eastern & Oriental Berhad (E&O) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Eastern & Oriental Berhad"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Eastern & Oriental Berhad" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Eastern & Oriental Berhad"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Eastern & Oriental Berhad (E&O) is a property development company in Malaysia. It involves in designing, building, development and management of residential and commercial properties. Its property portfolio includes condominiums, apartments, retail buildings, resorts and waterparks. In addition, the company operates and manages service apartments, hotels, restaurants, convenience shops, food and beverage outlets, and cafes. The company also offers land reclamation, sales consultancy, project management and administrative services and sales and marketing services for property development projects. The company has operations in Malaysia, Hong Kong, Guernsey, the UK, Channel Island and Singapore. The company provides recreational facilities such as club houses, games and event rooms, gymnasium halls, playgrounds, cinema halls for its condominiums. Key Projects of the company include: 18 East at Andaman condominiums, Andorra Skyloft Terraces and Amaris Seafront Terraces, Avira Garden Terraces, The Mews, St Mary Residences, Dua Residency, Idamansara and Seventy Damansara. E&O is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762