Table of Contents
“High concentration, optimum performance, safe by-products, long shelf life and slow thermal degradation properties are the prime factors driving the growth of peracetic acid market”
The global peracetic acid market size is estimated to reach USD 783.3 million by 2020, at a CAGR of 8.33% between 2015 and 2020. The strong focus on delivering superior properties such as high concentration, optimum performance, safe by-products, long shelf life and slow thermal degradation are the growth factors of peracetic acid market. Their ability to impart unique performance properties in every application is fueling the overall demand for peracetic acid in the next five years.
“Food industry is the largest application of peracetic acid”
Peracetic acid is used in various applications such as food, healthcare, water treatment, and pulp & paper, and others. In 2015, the food application segment accounted for the largest market share among all the applications, in terms of value. The food application segment is followed by healthcare, water treatment, and pulp & paper. The peracetic acid market in the food application segment is estimated to witness the highest CAGR between 2015 and 2020, in terms of volume.
“Rising demand in Asia-Pacific is the major driver for growth of peracetic acid market “
The robust demand in Asia-Pacific is expected to be the major driving factor for the growth of the global peracetic acid market. China is expected to lead the demand for peracetic acid due to increased industrial production in the last 3–4 years. It is also among the leading emerging consumer of peracetic acid in the world. The markets in other emerging economies such as Brazil, India, and Mexico are also projected to grow rapidly.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted.
The break-up of primary interviews is given below.
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 33.3 %, Tier 2 – 22.2 % and Others – 44.5 %
- By Designation - C level – 33.3%, Others – 66.7%
- By Region - North America – 66.7%, Europe – 22.2%, Asia-Pacific – 11.1%
The key companies profiled in this market research report are Solvay AG , Ecolab , Kemira Ojy , Evonik Industries AG , Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company , PeroxyChem Llc. , Airedale Chemical , Enviro Tech Chemical Services Inc. , SEITZ GmbH , Belinka Perkemija , Aditya Birla Chemicals , Christeyns , and Promox S.P.A. .
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the peracetic acid market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the market sizes for the overall market and the subsegments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report will help stakeholders to understand the pulse of the market and provides them with information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to understand the major competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes new product developments, investments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
China’s demand for Ethanolamines has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which ...
Persistence Market Research provides a detailed report on the Asia Pacific Peracetic Acid Market in a new publication titled, “Asia Pacific Peracetic Acid (PAA) Market” In this regional report, we ...
This study focuses on China’s Ethanolamines industry assessments and company profiles. In the two past decades, the industry has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing ...