Table of Contents
The 13th edition of the ‘Domestic Conservatory & Glazed Extensions Market Report – UK 2016-2020 Analysis’ incorporates original input and represents an up-to-date, comprehensive and unique review of this market. The report reviews changes in the conservatory and glazed extension market in domestic applications, assessing how the sector has evolved in terms of a wider range of more bespoke designs (conservatories, orangeries etc), colour options, bifold doors and higher insulation standards.
Key issues analysed:
- Market size - volumes, values, trends, forecasts.
- Product mix – colours, styles and designs
- Frame materials - share by PVCu, aluminium, timber - trends, forecasts.
- Supply and distribution - key suppliers, channel shares etc.
- Market prospects - forecasts for key market, product supply and distribution trends to 2020.
Key areas of insight include:
- Review of market performance in 2014-16.
- Increasing importance for the role of RMI – trend toward replacing conservatory elements – eg. roofs, doors etc.
- Product developments - recent trends and future changes – trend towards diversification of styles, orangeries, loggias – glazed/solid roofs etc.
- Market prospects – short and medium term prospects up to 2020 –prospects for recovery in the medium term, growth of internet.
- Overview of sector including related fittings and accessories – flooring, blinds, underfloor heating etc.
Key areas covered in the report include:
- Market size by value - market developments from 2011-2016, analysis and forecast of market trends 2016 - 2020.
- Conservatory market by volume - rapid growth in mid-late 1990s, market conditions from 2011-2016, forecasts through to 2020.
- Market sizes by product and material usage - changing mix between PVCu, timber and aluminum 2002-2016, strengths and weaknesses of different product/market sectors. Future prospects for material usage up to 2020.
- Market penetration levels - current household ownership levels and future developments - saturation levels and limiting factors on long term growth.
- Design changes - growth of bespoke designs /orangeries, Planning/Building Regulations and future trends. Share mix changes between Lean-To, Edwardian/Georgian, Victorian, Orangeries, Loggias, Garden Rooms etc.
- Analysis of conservatory accessory market sectors including flooring, window coverings/blinds, underfloor heating – market sizes 2010-2020, trends by sector, impact of conservatory market.
DISTRIBUTION AND SUPPLY
- Major suppliers – market shares of leading suppliers, market structure, profiles of major players, strengths and weaknesses. Roofing system suppliers.
- Channels of distribution - sales of products by channels of distribution (Garden Centres, Direct Sell Companies, Internet, Conservatory Specialists, Builders etc.) Areas of specialisation and analysis of changes.
- Distribution channel sharesn> - by volume and value. Growth of specialists and internet.
- New build as a market sector - recent trends, changing housing market, longer term potential.
- Distribution structure for PVCu, Aluminum & Timber Conservatories - major differences between material and distribution channel.
- Future prospects for major channels - including analysis of changes in market structure in recent years.
- General overview of economic climate – recovery in economy, housing market, consumer confidence etc - prospects for recovery in the medium term.
- Forecasts of key market, product supply and distribution trends up to 2020.
- Key factors influencing growth prospects – impact of Brexit.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Growing need for cost effective data center cooling solutions is one of the drivers driving the data center cooling market” The global data center cooling size is estimated to grow from USD 7.12 ...
“Plasterboard market projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7%” The plasterboard market size is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period of 2016–2021 and reach USD 23.85 billion ...
Use this report to: - Identify present and emerging technologies, suppliers, and market strategies in the building-integrated photovoltaic (BIPV) industry. - Quantify the range of BIPV markets for various ...