Table of Contents
The 4th edition of the ‘Health and Fitness Market Report - Focus on Clubs and Equipment – UK 2016-2020 Analysis’ has been published by AMA Research. The report covers the health and fitness club sector (private and public), as well as the commercial and home fitness equipment markets.The report contains original input and a detailed assessment of the market and represents excellent value for money to companies in this industry or considering entry.
Key content covered:
- Private Sector Health & Fitness Clubs – Market size and key trends, mix by in-hotel and stand-alone, Mid and Premium sector, assessment by volume of members, number of clubs and revenue.
- Public Sector Health & Fitness Clubs – Market size and key trends, assessment of private leisure management contractors, in-house managed and trust managed facilities, analysis by number of members, sites and revenue.
- Commercial Fitness Equipment – Market size and key trends, main suppliers and brands, specialist suppliers, mix between CV and strength training equipment, imports and exports, and distribution mix.
- Home Fitness Equipment – Market size, trends, analysis of product and distribution mix, key product trends, key suppliers and future prospects.
Key areas of insight include:
- Significant changes within the private health clubs sector – growth of low-cost clubs.
- Developments in the fitness equipment sector – overview of home and commercial equipment sectors - new product trends in 2014-2016.
- Impact of increasing competition and changing technology.
- Growth in niche market segments.
- Market forecasts in 2016 and through to 2020.
Key areas of coverage in the report include:
- Total market size - analysis by value 2010-2015 with forecasts for 2016-2020, key factors influencing market e.g. increased awareness of health & fitness, industry consolidation and economic climate. Commentary on recent, current and likely future performance.
- Assessment of the market by private and public sector revenue, analysis of the number of facilities in overall terms.
- Key market influences - consumer spending & confidence, increased consumer awareness of health and fitness issues, participation rates in sports, games & physical activities, changing technology, campaigns to encourage sports & fitness etc.
HEALTH & FITNESS CLUB MARKET
- Health club market size - analysis by value 2010-2015 with forecasts for 2016-2020. Recent growth rates. Analysis of revenue source, joining fees, membership fees, ancillary incomes etc. Comment on recent, current and likely future performance.
- Analysis of 4 key market sectors - private stand-alone health clubs, hotel based health clubs, private and publicly managed local authority facilities – sector shares, trends.
- Market trends & influencing factors – slowdown in development of private fitness facilities; development of niche markets; increasing competition; corporate and local authority sectors; new exercise trends; new product development.
- Assessment of market - development of new club outlets, by membership numbers, and by key market sector – in-hotel and stand-alone development, independent versus chains, together with Premium, Mid-market and Value market analysis. Growth of low-cost gyms – new operations in market, likely future changes.
- Key operators and market shares - changing market structure - leading providers and brands, private sector groups, independents, hotel chains, etc. Company profiles, acquisitions etc.
- Future prospects 2016-2020 and opportunities for the private and public sectors.
COMMERCIAL FITNESS EQUIPMENT MARKET
- Market Size - analysis by value 2010-2015 with forecasts for 2016-2020. Recent growth levels in the market. Commentary on recent, current and likely future performance.
- Market Trends & Influencing Factors – influence of local authority health and fitness sectors, development of niche markets; new exercise trends; new product development, role of imports etc.
- Impact of Product Innovation & Equipment Upgrading – share mix between strength and CV equipment, market drivers, future changes/trends, changing technology.
- Key suppliers - leading equipment suppliers, share estimates, sector strengths, company profiles etc.
- Future prospects and opportunities for the commercial sector.
HOME FITNESS EQUIPMENT MARKET
- Market Size - analysis by value 2010-2015 with forecasts for 2016-2020. Market trends & Influencing Factors – new product development, impact of growth of imports etc. Growth/interaction with computer/gaming technologies.
- Product Mix – shares for treadmills, bikes, multi-gyms, free weights etc. key trends in recent years, growth sectors etc.
- Key suppliers and market shares - leading suppliers, share estimates, sector strengths, company profiles etc. Distribution channel analysis – growth sectors/new entrants etc.
- Future prospects and opportunities for the sector.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
About Aqua Gym Equipment Aqua gym equipment include all gym equipment is used by consumers in the water. These equipment include treadmills, elliptical trainers, weights, steppers, bikes, webbed gloves, ...
About Strength Training Equipment Strength training is one of the physical exercises, which specializes in the use of resistance to induce muscular contraction that builds strength and anaerobic endurance, ...
The global fitness equipment market is expected to reach $12.8 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period. The commonly observed fitness equipment types in the market are cardiovascula ...