Table of Contents
The 3rd edition of the 'LED Lighting Market Report – UK 2016-2020 Analysis' reviews the LED lighting sector with a focus on market size, trends, mixes, end-users, supply and distribution. This unique report incorporates both quantitative and qualitative analysis of the LED lighting products market, and provides market forecasts through to 2020.
Key content covered:
• Market Overview - size, structure, key trends and future prospects to 2020.
• Supply chain of LED lighting products.
• Key end users - and how this is changing.
• Distribution channel shares and structures.
• The impact of technological developments in LED products.
• The impact of European legislative changes.
• Review of the development and impact of pricing in this market.
Key areas of insight include:
• Analysis of the domestic and non-domestic LED lighting sectors.
• Manufacturers – changes in the supply structure, mergers, acquisitions and companies exiting the market.
• Changing impact of pricing, and market, legislative and environmental considerations.
• Assessment of distribution channels and supply chain developments.
Key areas of coverage in the report include:
THE LED LIGHTING MARKET
• Market size by value 2010-2015 and forecasts to 2020. Continued, radical change is forecast and there is informed commentary on these changes and forecasts.
• Key trends and influences on the market – technical innovation, product development and increases in imported products.
• Market share in domestic and non-domestic end use applications, supply chain issues into the LED light manufacturers.
• Market share and product mix – replacement lamps, luminaries and controls.
• Overall lighting market size by value 2010-2015 and forecasts to 2020. Observations and trend commentary on these forecasts.
END USE SECTORS
• End-user shares in 2015.
• Definition, description of lighting requirements and LED trends within key end use sectors – including health, education, street, office / commercial, leisure, industrial, residential and other sectors.
• Key influencing factors on LED usage within key end use sectors.
• Particular focus on health, education, street and commercial LED lighting applications.
SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTION
• Key suppliers by turnover and size of company (by number of employees where available). Changes in the corporate structures within the market as the major supply organisations restructure to improve their market shares and profitability in the industry.
• Mix of main suppliers share by value.
• Key suppliers – description, indication of turnover, mergers and acquisitions etc. Commentary on medium sized suppliers and on specialist LED providers.
• Sales of LED lighting by channel of distribution.
• Commentary on changes in channels of distribution.
• Trends in, and factors influencing, distribution; significance of particular distribution channels, changing impact of online distribution etc.
• Influence of the general economic situation – construction levels and consumer confidence.
• The impact of the drive for efficiency and greater sustainability in lighting.
• Key areas of opportunity and prospects for continued investment in capital projects.
• Future prospects, areas of potential growth/decline.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“Grow lights market to exhibit a high growth between 2017 and 2022” The grow lights market was valued at USD 2.50 billion in 2016 and is likely to grow at a CAGR of 11.86% between 2017 and 2022. The ...
“LED lighting market expected to grow at a high rate between 2016 and 2022” The global LED lighting market is expected to be valued at USD 92.40 billion by 2022 and is expected to witness a shipment ...
“Free licensing and faster and assurance of safer data transfer than other competing technologies drive the FSO and VLC markets, respectively” The free space optics (FSO) market is expected to grow ...