Table of Contents
Timetric's "Weatherly International plc (WTI) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Weatherly International plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Weatherly International plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Weatherly International plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Weatherly International plc (Weatherly) is a mineral development and exploration company. The company operates in the acquisition, exploration and development of copper properties. Its portfolio includes Namibian assets consisting of two mines at Otjihase and Matchless in production, two development projects and an exploration license. Weatherly develops a copper mining business capable of sustaining 25,000 tons per annum of copper at an average industry cost of production. The company's projects include Tschudi, an open pit SX-EW project, Tsumeb West, and Tsumeb Tailings project. It has resources (JORC) containing 712,000 tons of copper. Weatherly is headquartered in London, the UK.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302