Table of Contents
Timetric's "Redbank Copper Limited (RCP) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Redbank Copper Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Redbank Copper Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Redbank Copper Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Redbank Copper Limited (Redbank) is a mineral exploration company. The company explores and develops copper deposits. It has interest in Redbank Copper project, which is located in the Northern Territory McArthur River Basin, 30 km from the Queensland border and 70 km south of the Gulf of Carpentaria. Redbank has a ground position of 5,167 km of tenements within the McArthur Basin region. The company tenement package includes copper targets and has an indicated JORC resource of 2.76 million tonnes at 1.6% copper for 43,100 tonnes of copper metal. Its region hosts copper mineralisation and prospective for copper, cobalt, phosphate, manganese, and uranium. Redbank is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Southern Copper Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT ...
Summary Teck Resources Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, ...
Summary Anglo American plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, ...