Table of Contents
Timetric's "Namibian Copper NL (NCO) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Namibian Copper NL"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Namibian Copper NL" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Namibian Copper NL"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Namibian Copper NL (Namibian Copper) is a mineral exploration company. The company operates in the exploration, development, and investment of mineral properties. It explores for gold, copper, silver, nickel, zinc, lead, and cobalt. Namibian Copper operates Ongombo project located in central Namibia, 22 km northeast of the Otjihase copper mine, and 45 km northeast of the capital Windhoek. Mineralization at Ongombo is hosted by amphibolites and associated magnetite quartzite’s of the Matchless belt. The Matchless belt extends for 400 km through the intracratonic branch of the late Proterozoic Damaran orogenic belt. Namibian Copper is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Mitsui Mining & Smelting Company, Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Mitsui Mining & Smelting Company, Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive ...
Mitsubishi Materials Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Mitsubishi Materials Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company ...
Sumitomo Metal Mining Co., Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Sumitomo Metal Mining Co., Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company ...