Table of Contents
Timetric's "Confederation Minerals Ltd. (CFM) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Confederation Minerals Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Confederation Minerals Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Confederation Minerals Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Confederation Minerals Ltd. (Confederation Minerals) is an exploration-stage company. The company acquires and develops mineral deposits in North America. It explores precious and base metals properties such as gold, potash, copper, zinc, and uranium deposits. Confederation Minerals' projects include Newman Todd Project, Green River Potash Project and Confederation Lake Property. Confederation Minerals has acquired up to 70% of the Newman Todd project and is located in Red Lake Mining District of Northern Ontario. The company's Green River Potash Project consists 31 potash prospecting permit applications including 25,593 hectares and leases of 9 state sections for a total of 2,446 hectares. Its Confederation Lake Property consists of 19 claims comprising 132 units. Confederation Minerals is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302