Table of Contents
Timetric's "Mitchell Services Limited (DTQ) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Mitchell Services Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Mitchell Services Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Mitchell Services Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Mitchell Services Limited (Mitchell Services) is a contract drilling company which provides exploration and mine site drilling services. The company's services include coal exploration drilling, mineral exploration drilling, coal seam gas and shale gas, directional drilling, mine services and large diameter drilling, coal mine methane drainage, and wire line services. It provides drilling services, such as auger drilling, rotary mud drilling, rotary air blast drilling, diamond drilling and reverse circulation drilling. Mitchell Services operates through a fleet of 75 drill rigs. The company serves exploration, mining and energy industries. Mitchell Services is headquartered in Townsville, Queensland, Australia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302