Table of Contents
Timetric's "Aberdeen Asset Management PLC (ADN) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Aberdeen Asset Management PLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Aberdeen Asset Management PLC" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Aberdeen Asset Management PLC"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Aberdeen Asset Management PLC (Aberdeen Asset Management) is an investment management company. The company manages assets for retail and institutional clients. It invests in four asset classes including equity, fixed income, property, and alternatives. Aberdeen Asset Management sells its products in segregated mandates and pooled funds. The company markets its products to retail clients through intermediaries including financial advisors, private banks, and wealth managers. It serves institutional clients such as government agencies, sovereign wealth funds, insurance companies, pension funds and corporates. It operates through 37 offices in 26 countries across the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, and Africa. Aberdeen Asset Management is headquartered in Aberdeen, the UK.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762