Table of Contents
Timetric's "Clifton Star Resources Inc. (CFO) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Clifton Star Resources Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Clifton Star Resources Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Clifton Star Resources Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Clifton Star Resources Inc. (Clifton Star) is a junior mining exploration company. The company carries out acquisition and exploration of mineral resource properties in Canada. It explores for gold, copper, zinc, silver, and nickel deposits. Clifton Star's properties include Duquesne mine property, Roquemaure Property, Joutel Property, Franquet Property, and Morris Property. Clifton Star's Duquesne Mine gold project is located approximately 30 km north of the city of Rouyn-Noranda and 16 km east of the town of Duparquet, Quebec which consists 115 semi-contiguous mining claims and one mining concession totaling 2,323.36 hectares. Its Roquemaure copper and silver property is located approximately 45 km to the North East of the city of Rouyn-Noranda in Roquemaure Township. The company's Joutel Property contains 11 contiguous claims, totalling 613 hectares. Its Morris Property contains 40 contiguous claims, totalling 2,218 hectares. Clifton Star is headquartered Quebec, Canada.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Arrowhead Gold Corp. (Arrowhead Gold) is a mineral exploration company that offers gold exploration programs. The company offers develops major resources in newly emerging regions. It provides ...
Summary Andromeda Metals Limited (Andromeda), formerly Adelaide Resources Limited, is a mineral exploration company that offers gold and copper deposits. The company offers risk managed discovery, development ...
Summary Stans Energy Corp. (Stans) is a mineral exploration company that acquires, explores and mines for uranium, REEs, gold and base metals. The company offers creation and development of chemical technologies ...