Table of Contents
Timetric's "Orrex Resources Ltd (ORX) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Orrex Resources Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Orrex Resources Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Orrex Resources Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Orrex Resources Ltd (Orrex Resources) is a mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops gold exploration projects in Western Australia. It has interest in the Golden Mile South project, which is located within the Kalgoorlie region of the Eastern Goldfields. Orrex Resources' Golden Mile South project covers an area of about 100 sq km comprising 25 sq km under application, which represented as a major landholding in the Kalgoorlie region. The Golden Mile South projects tenement package is approximately 5 km southeast of the Kalgoorlie region. Orrex Resources is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019