Table of Contents
Timetric's "Kibaran Resources Limited (KNL) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kibaran Resources Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Kibaran Resources Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Kibaran Resources Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Kibaran Resources Limited (Kibaran), formerly Kibaran Nickel Ltd, is a mineral exploration company. The company develops and explores mineral properties prospective in graphite and nickel, in Tanzania. Its project portfolio includes Epanko Graphite project, Merelani-Arusha Graphite project, Tanga Graphite project, and Kagera Nickel project. Kibaran has 100% interest in Epanko Deposit, a graphite target within the Mahenge Graphite Project area. The Merelani-Arusha project is prospective for large flake graphite and covers an area of 973 sq km. Its Kagera Nickel project covers an area of 800 sq km, along the western border of Tanzania. Kibaran is headquartered in Subiaco, Western Australia, Australia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762