Table of Contents
Timetric's "Crazy Horse Resources Inc (CZH) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Crazy Horse Resources Inc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Crazy Horse Resources Inc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Crazy Horse Resources Inc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Crazy Horse Resources Inc (Crazy Horse Resources) is a minerals exploration company. The company operates in the acquisition, exploration, and development of copper and gold porphyry deposit. It owns and operates Taysan Project. Crazy Horse Resources' Taysan Project is located on the south western segment of the island of Luzon. The project has a resource estimate of 459 million tons in the measured and indicated categories using a cut-off of 0.1% copper and an additional 509 million tons in the inferred category; and comprises 11,254 hectares of exploration tenements. It has operations in Canada and the Philippines. Crazy Horse is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302