Table of Contents
Timetric's "American Manganese Inc. (AMY) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "American Manganese Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "American Manganese Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "American Manganese Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
American Manganese Inc. (AMI) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops electrolytic manganese, iron oxide, copper, gold, silver, cobalt, tungsten, zirconium, titanium, lanthanum, neodymium, niobium, rare earth metals, base metals, and magnetite deposit properties. Its projects include Artillery Peak Deposit, Lonnie and Virgil, and Rocher Deboule IOCG projects. AMI's Artillery Peak Deposit project is located in the Artillery Peak manganese district comprises 79 patented claims covering an area of 1,499 acres and 100 unpatented mining claims covering an area of 2,000 acres and produces electrolytic manganese deposits. The company's Lonnie and Virgil projects are located on Granite Creek, south east of Manson Creek in North Central British Columbia comprise eight mineral claims covering an area of 1605 hectares and produces niobium, zirconium, lanthanum, and neodymium deposits. It has operations in the US and Canada. AMI is headquartered in Surrey, British Columbia, Canada.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
A textual analysis of the financial results for Manganese Mineral JSC compared to selected competitors. Also included are quantitative analyses of the company's financial statements, extensive ratio analyses ...
Synopsis Timetric's "African Rainbow Minerals Limited (ARI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company ...
Synopsis Timetric's "OM Holdings, Ltd. (OMH) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key ...