Table of Contents
Timetric's "Kerr Mines Inc. (AZ) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kerr Mines Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Kerr Mines Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Kerr Mines Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Kerr Mines Inc. (Kerr Mines) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires and explores gold properties in North America. Its projects include Copperstone property, Larder Lake Property, McGarry Property, Dufay Property, and Bear Lake Property. Kerr Mines' McGarry Property consists 34 contiguous, 31 patented mining claims, three unpatented claims, and mining licenses of occupation totalling 1,112.0 acres which is located in the south-western part of McGarry Township. The company's Dufay Property consists 42 mining claims covering an area of 2,137.55 hectares located in Dufay Township, Quebec. Its Bear Lake Property consists 15 patented claims and two mining licenses of occupation totaling 237 hectares or 585 acres located in McGarry Township immediately west of the McGarry Property. Kerr Mines is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762