Table of Contents
Timetric's "Mount Magnet South NL (MUM) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Mount Magnet South NL"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Mount Magnet South NL" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Mount Magnet South NL"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Mount Magnet South NL (Mount Magnet) is a mineral exploration company. The company carries out the business of acquisition, exploration and development of mineral properties in Western Australia. It explores for gold, nickel, iron ore, and base metal deposits. Mount Magnet’s projects portfolio includes Kirkalocka Gold, Jumbulyer Gold, Kirkalocka Gold plant, and Wydgee Hills project. The company’s Kirkalocka Gold project consists of 13 tenements of pre-1994 granted mining leases covering 699 square km, and Jumbulyer Gold project consists of 31 current and pending tenements covering 129 square km. Its Wydgee Hills project is located 80 km south of Mount Magnet and 10 km south of the Kirkalocka Gold Project. The company has operations throughout Australia. Mount Magnet is headquartered in West Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762