Table of Contents
Timetric's "Aleator Energy Limited (AWD) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Aleator Energy Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Aleator Energy Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Aleator Energy Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Aleator Energy Limited (Aleator Energy) is an oil and gas exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops oil and gas assets in Ukraine. It also retains mineral royalties in Australia and interests in oil and gas in the Paradox Basin of Utah, the US. Aleator Energy's projects include Povorotnoye Gas and Condensate Field, Golden Eagle gas field, and Johnston Range project. The company's Povorotnoye Gas and Condensate Field is 8.5 by 2.5 km in size with gas and condensate bearing sandstones located at a depth of approximately 3900m. Its Johnston Range project located in the Yilgarn region and is near Cliffs Windarling Iron ore deposits. The company operates in Australia, the UK, Ukraine, and the US. Aleator Energy is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762