Table of Contents
Timetric's "Harvest Minerals Limited (AVY) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Harvest Minerals Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Harvest Minerals Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Harvest Minerals Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Harvest Minerals Limited (Harvest Minerals) is a mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops metal ore and mineral ore resources. Its projects portfolio includes Capela Potash project, Arapua Fertiliser project, and Sergi Potash project. Harvest Minerals' Capela Potash project is located 13 km north of Vale's Taquari Vassouras Potash mine in Sergipe Alagoas Basin on the east coast of Brazil which comprises six exploration licenses covering an area of 11,212 hectares producing potash and tin ore deposits. The company's Arapua Fertiliser project is located in the State of Minas Gerais, approximately 400 km southeast of the Brazilian capital city Brasilia and within one of the major agro-industrial centers of Brazil. Its Sergi Potash project is located in the Sergipe Basin and covers an area of 65 sq km. The company operates through its office located in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. Harvest Minerals is headquartered in Subiaco, Western Australia, Australia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762