Table of Contents
Timetric's "SolGold plc (SOLG) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "SolGold plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "SolGold plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "SolGold plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
SolGold plc (SolGold) is a mineral exploration company. The company operates in the acquisition, exploration, and development of copper, gold, and silver. Its project portfolio includes Cascabel, Cracow West, Mount Perry, Normanby, and Rannes project. SolGold's Cracow West Project lies 260 km west-northwest of Gympie. The company's Cascabel property is located approximately 120 km north of Ecuador's capital city of Quito. Its Mount Perry project is located 130 km northwest of Gympie, Queensland, and covers an area around 465 square km covering the Mount Perry Goldfield and over 50 historic mines and workings; and Normanby project is located approximately 120 km northwest of Mackay in Central Queensland. SolGold is headquartered in London, the UK.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762