Table of Contents
Timetric's "Mining Projects Group Limited (MPJ) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Mining Projects Group Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Mining Projects Group Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Mining Projects Group Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Mining Projects Group Limited (MPGL) is a mineral exploration company. The company explores nickel, copper and gold mineralization in the Kambalda and Fraser Range regions. Its projects include Roe Hills Nickel Project, Fraser Range East Project, and Dingo Range Nickel Project. MPGL's Roe Hills Nickel project is located approximately 120 km east-southeast of Kalgoorlie and 70 km east of nickel sulphide mining and processing centre of Kambalda in the Eastern Goldfields of Western Australia. The company's Fraser Range East Project comprises two exploration licenses totaling 601.4 sq km. It Dingo Range Tenements include four mineral tenures comprising a total area of 326.8 sq km. MPGL is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Arrowhead Gold Corp. (Arrowhead Gold) is a mineral exploration company that offers gold exploration programs. The company offers develops major resources in newly emerging regions. It provides ...
Summary Andromeda Metals Limited (Andromeda), formerly Adelaide Resources Limited, is a mineral exploration company that offers gold and copper deposits. The company offers risk managed discovery, development ...
Summary Stans Energy Corp. (Stans) is a mineral exploration company that acquires, explores and mines for uranium, REEs, gold and base metals. The company offers creation and development of chemical technologies ...