Table of Contents
Timetric's "Middle Island Resources Ltd - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Middle Island Resources Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Middle Island Resources Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Middle Island Resources Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Middle Island Resources Ltd (Middle Island Resources) is a gold exploration and development company. The company explores and develops gold projects in West Africa. Its projects include Reo project and Sandstone gold project. Middle Island Resources' Reo project is located in Burkina Faso approximately 150 km by road west of the capital Ouagadougou which comprises seven granted exploration permits. The company's Sandstone project and processing facility is situated 12km south of the township of Sandstone, which comprise two granted mining leases such as M57/128 and M57/129. Middle Island Resources is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762