Table of Contents
Timetric's "Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. (SCHN) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. (Schnitzer Steel) is a metals recycling company. The company's business activities include auto and metals recycling, and steel manufacturing. Its steel manufacturing business provides reinforcing bar, coiled reinforcing bar, merchant bar, and wire rod. Schnitzer Steel's auto parts business offers vehicle recycling, recycled auto parts, salvaged vehicles, and scrap metal. The company's metals recycling business provides ferrous and nonferrous scrap metal and surplus equipment. It also offers services such as scrap metal processing, transportation and logistics, onsite containers with included pick-up service, scrap management programs, brokerage services, and environmental compliance. The company has operations in Alaska, Alabama, Alberta, California, Georgia, Florida, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island, Oregon, Utah, Texas, Illinois Tennessee and Washington in the US. Schnitzer Steel is headquartered in Portland, Oregon, the US.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Quintain Steel Co., Ltd (Quintain Steel) is a steel product manufacturer that offers galvanized wire used in agriculture, construction, processing industries and mesh-making. The company offers ...
Summary MSP Steel & Power Ltd. (MSP Steel) is a steel manufacturing company that develops and sells steel products. The company offers products such as pellet, sponge iron, billets, ingots, construction ...
Summary PT Gunawan Dianjaya Steel Tbk (GDS) is a metal manufacturer that provides steel products. The company offers products such as steel plates for general use; low carbon structural steel plates, high ...