Table of Contents
Timetric's "AMREP Corporation (AXR) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "AMREP Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "AMREP Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "AMREP Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
AMREP Corporation (AMREP) is a real estate service provider. The company operates through its two business units such as fulfillment and marketing services and real estate ownership and development services. Its fulfillment and marketing service business units includes magazine publishers and membership organizations by activating a mix of traditional, digital, and online fulfillment; marketing support; and business intelligence solutions. The real estate ownership and development service business units offers real estate business in Rio Rancho, New Mexico and also develops and sells land for residential, commercial, and industrial uses. The company's business units are operates through its subsidiaries Palm Coast Data LLC and AMREP Southwest Inc. AMREP is headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, the US.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762