Table of Contents
Timetric's "Amata Corporation Public Company Limited (AMATA) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Amata Corporation Public Company Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Amata Corporation Public Company Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Amata Corporation Public Company Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Amata Corporation Public Company Limited (Amata) is a real estate and construction service provider. The company's services include real estate investment, real estate management, real estate development, real estate acquisition; and integrated industrial estate and city planning, development, operations, marketing, and management services. Its other services comprise recreational facilities development, land purchase and investment planning, expansion operations, factories rental, foundation work, vendor management, cross docking, goods inspection, business development, and property buying, selling, rental, and leasing services. Amata also provides logistics, warehousing, transportation, packaging, stock procurement, environmental maintenance, commercial and retail development, communities and lifestyle development, sports club and resorts operations and management, and utilities and infrastructure development services, among others. The company offers its services to power, water, natural gas, construction, security, and telecommunication sectors. It has operations in Thailand, Hong Kong, Vietnam, and China. Amata is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302