Table of Contents
Timetric's "Castillo Copper Limited (OKL) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Castillo Copper Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Castillo Copper Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Castillo Copper Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Castillo Copper Limited (Castillo Copper) is a mineral exploration company. The company operates in the acquisition, exploration, and development of copper, molybdenum, iron, and gold deposits. Its projects portfolio includes Rio Rocin Project, Posada Project, Wongoni Project, Mullions Range Project, Boorowa project, and Michelago Project. Castillo Copper's Rio Rocin Project is located within Central Chilean porphyry copper belt at an elevation of approximately 3,600m and covers area of 2,200 hectares. The company's Posada Project covers area of 3,788 hectares lies at 600m above sea level, located alongside of the Panamerican Highway and 800km north of Santiago and 60km south of Copiapo. Its Wongoni, Boorowa, Mullions Range, and Michelago Projects located across New South Wales. Castillo Copper is headquartered in Subiaco, Western Australia, Australia.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Southern Copper Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT ...
Mitsui Mining & Smelting Company, Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Mitsui Mining & Smelting Company, Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive ...
Mitsubishi Materials Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report Summary Mitsubishi Materials Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company ...