Table of Contents
Timetric's "Chuo Denki Kogyo Co., Ltd. (5566) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Chuo Denki Kogyo Co., Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Chuo Denki Kogyo Co., Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Chuo Denki Kogyo Co., Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Chuo Denki Kogyo Co., Ltd. (CDK) is a producer and supplier of ferroalloys. The company's business activities include ferroalloys, environmental service, functional materials and construction and civil engineering. Its ferroalloys business manufacture and sell iron alloy products such as manganese ferroalloys and electrolytic manganese. CDK's environmental service business offers vitrification and detoxification, vitrification recycling work and eco-slag utilization services. The company's functional materials business manufactures functional materials including manganese sulfate, manganese carbonate, magnet alloys and hydrogen storing alloys. Its civil engineering and construction business provides construction and repairing materials for facilities and equipment. The company operates through its plants located in Kashima, Myoko and Wakayama in Japan. CDK is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762