Table of Contents
Timetric's "Synalloy Corporation (SYNL) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Synalloy Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Synalloy Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Synalloy Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Synalloy Corporation (Synalloy) is a metal and chemical product manufacturer. The company operates through two segments such as metals and specialty chemicals. Its metals segment manufactures and markets welded pipes, fabricates piping systems from chrome, carbon, stainless steel and other alloys, and liquid storage solutions and separation equipment. Synalloy serves chemical, petrochemical, mining, power generation, pulp and paper, water and waste water treatment industries. The company's specialty chemicals segment manufactures specialty chemicals and dyes for the carpet, paper, chemical, metals, automotive, agricultural, petroleum, mining, cosmetic, fiber and paint industry. It has operations in Tennessee, Georgia, Texas and South Carolina, the US. Synalloy is headquartered in Spartanburg, South Carolina, the US.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302